Mobile CT: Toshiba/Canon Aquilion 64
Toshiba/Canon Aquilion 64 Whole Body Mobile CT
- Large-aperture slip-ring gantry and extra-wide couch
- Ergonomic operator console
- High-frequency X-ray generator
- High-heat-capacity X-ray tube
V3 software with workflow enhancements, on console Easy 3-D, advanced Quantum de-noising adaptive noise reduction filter and easy to use interface.
SURETechnology: Improve workflow with real-time imaging, which provides the ability to view a scan at 12 frames per second (512×512) allowing the operator to rapidly assess if additional images are needed.
- SUREExposure – Dose modulation based on scanogram
- SUREStart – Real-time contrast detection 12 fps. With SUREStart, there is no need to perform a timing bolus, this can allow savings of up to 30 cc’s of contrast (including during cardiac studies).
- SUREScan – Real-time helical scan display
- SUREPlaque –
The Aquilion Gantry
The Aquilion 64 gantry uses rotate-rotate design to provide accurate alignment between beam and detector for more precise image data.
- Industry’s largest aperture: 72 cm
- Five scan fields of view: 18, 24, 32, 40 and 50 cm
- Gantry controls on both sides
- Patient positioning lights
- Wide range of scan times provides greater flexibility for optimal image quality: 0.4, 0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.5, 2 and 3 seconds full rotation
- 47 cm wide, metal-free couch top
- Horizontal stroke of 2,190 mm and a scanning range of 1,800 mm for tall patients
- Manual control of table increments from both the gantry and console or programmed by an
- Couch top supports up to 450 lbs. while maintaining accuracy of ±.25 mm
- Consists of hybrid keyboards, mouse, monitors, CPU cabinet and reconstruction cabinet
- Controls the entire system, including power
- Image display
- Scanogram control
- Remote control of couch-top movement
- Gantry tilt control
- Window level and width adjustment
- Three preset windows can be stored in the eXam plans
- Other mouse-operated, image-processing functions
- High line-rate, 19-inch LCD monitors
- Displays images in 512×512 or 1024×1024
- CT number display ranges from -1,536 to +8,191
- 32 programmable voice commands
Injector: MedRad Stellant™ Dual CT Injector
Trailer: 50’ AK Medical Trailer
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Contact Us Today!